Real Estate Photography Pricing
Victorville Photography, Apple Valley Photography, Hesperia Photography, High Desert Photography
Why Choose D R Hayes Photography
D R Hayes Photography offers premium real estate photography services throughout the High Desert and surrounding areas. As an established business, we have the processes in place to make the experience hassle free for the real estate agents that work with us.
● Same day turnaround on all photos–every time–no exceptions ● Professional equipment for producing the highest quality photography ● Available on short notice ● Reliable invoicing system makes paying D R Hayes Photography easy and keeps billing clear for
the real estate agent ● 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the quality of the work, simply reject the
photos from the shoot and you won’t be charged. ● We charge by the amount of work required to produce a professional result, and NOT the square
footage of the home. This way you can control how much you’d like to spend on each listing.
Daytime Standard Package – Special $65 dollars, Regularly $85
This is a typical photo shoot that is suitable for most homes that can be photographed during daytime hours (before 4PM).
● Elevated photos of the front elevation of the home using drone photography or pole techniques ● 30 finished photos are delivered ● Basic post-processing of the photos in Photoshop and Lightroom. ● Same-day delivery of photos
Daytime Premium Package – $125 Special, $155 Regular
This is a good listing option for mid-range listings where more care needs to be taken to produce the best result. The biggest difference in this package is that we spend more time preparing the home for each shot. We’ll move couches around (with homeowner’s approval), tidy up loose things in the kitchen, etc). This takes a lot of time, but produces a nicer result. Shoot must occur during daytime hours.
● Elevated photos of the front elevation of the home using drone photography or pole techniques ● 40 finished photos are delivered ● Basic post-processing of all photos in Photoshop and Lightroom. ● Premium post-production of the exterior photo as well as main kitchen photo. This may involve
sky replacements, content-aware fill, and other more time consuming post-production techniques that
produce a better finished photo. ● Off-Camera flash techniques used in main living areas to produce a more polished result. ● Same-day delivery of photos
Twilight Premium Package – $165 Special, $185 Regular
Photos taken at twilight are the absolute best way to photograph a home. This can either be done right at sunrise, or at sunset. The exterior of a home with a deep blue night sky looks absolutely stunning, but takes much more from the photographer to produce the shoot quickly and at a set time, thus the premium cost.
● Elevated photos of the front elevation of the home using drone photography or pole techniques with optimal blue hour lighting (just after sunset). Flash is used on the front elevation of the home to produce a gorgeous look to the photo
● 45 finished photos are delivered ● Premium post-production of all photos. This may involve sky replacements, content-aware fill, and
other more in-depth post-production that produce a better finished photo. ● Off-Camera flash techniques used in all areas of the home to produce a more polished result. ● Same-day delivery of photos
About D R Hayes Photography D R Hayes Photography offers premium photography services in the High Desert and Other areas Including Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga etc. etc.. We have 4 years experience in photography and use this knowledge to produce the highest quality results for our clients. We hope we are able to work with you to make your buyers homes sell as fast as possible, and to make your listings stand out on the MLS.
D R Hayes Photography performs post-production work on all photos and videos. While we do our best to make sure the photos are an accurate and ethical representation of a home, we also use techniques to enhance the photos to look their best.
These techniques include but are not limited to: ● Stitched panoramic photography ● Liquify ● HDR
● Content-aware fill ● Sky Replacement
If at any time you are uncomfortable with a photo, you may always request the original, unretouched photo to determine if the photo ethically and accurately represents the home. It is the responsibility of the real estate agent to ensure that the photo is an accurate representation.
Scope of Services
D R Hayes Photography reserves the right to send any of its photographers or sub-licensed photographers to complete the work contracted with the client. [Principal photographer] does not complete all of the photo shoots for the company, but all photos must meet the company standards, and remember that we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on every shoot. By contracting for a shoot with D R Hayes Photography, you agree that D R Hayes Photography retains all ownership rights to the photos taken and may use the photos on its website, to advertise its services, or for any other means. D R Hayes Photography grants the rights to real estate agents contracting its services to use the photos taken during a shoot in connection with selling the home (show on MLS, your website, etc).